4 Slices of Bread
1. Light the charcoal and wait for the coals to turn grey.
2. Place the Frying Pan accessory on the Cobb Cooker and cover with the dome cover for 5 minutes to heat up.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together and place the bread into the mixture so it can lie flat. After a minute, turn it around. You want the bread to really absorb the egg mixture well.
4. Place a small knob of butter on the Frying Pan and let it melt, then place the bread onto it.
5. Close the Dome Cover and let it cook for about 5-8 minutes. Do check that it is not browning too much, but you do want a nice caramelisation on it.
6. Flip the bread and repeat. The bread puffs up beautifully with the Dome Cover on.
7. Serve drizzled with honey, cinnamon sugar and lemon or your favourite topping.